Saturday 3 September 2011

So, jobs for today!

I've finally set up a Twitter account - hoorah! Please follow me if you can!


I've also entered the I Love Promarkers Anything Goes challenge with one of the cards I made for the previous post. Still trying to get the hang of placing buttons and things on here but we'll keep trying. 


I decided that it was time for a bit of a change, so now I have a bit more time to dedicate to crafting. From this, I figured it was time to set up some rules: 1. Use up the crafty stash, 2. Use those rubber stamps that look so pretty in the drawer, 3. Try something new every week, whether it be a new craft or just a new technique, 4. Start making moves in the right direction. Hopefully there may be a couple of things in the pipeline when it comes to making the crafting more than just a hobby. DH says I can have a craft room in the new house, as long as he can have a guitar room. I think it's a fair trade!


Anyway, off to play with buttons of the digital and wooden variety!


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment